Charlie The Unicombat Charlie The Unicombat

Not mean, just truth

No offence here but, this does really not deserve a front page. Hey, Charlie the unicorn was fun because the two retard unicorns charlie had to put up with. And madness is fun because it's so much violence in a speed that people can see what happens, which you totally missed out on. So I honestly don't see how you got the idea of putting them both together. But I have to admit, it's not badly animated and you seem to know your way around flash, but it's not much more than that. Well animated. So please, take something more original and do next time and it will probably be quite good.
Good luck

Charlie's Summoning Charlie's Summoning

Draw yourself

It could actually be kind of funny (except that I don't really enjoy such kind of jokes. :P) But the thing that would lift it up the most would be if you draw everything by yourself, not just Larry. But otherwise, it was OK.

Cyber Tanks Cyber Tanks

A really awesome game!

Twist Twist

Cool game, just one thing...

It's really cool, I give you that. And there seem to be nothing wrong about it at first. But then I realized; What if I take help from somebody? That we control one each? That makes the game much more simple and unfortunately sink the game idea like a stone. It's a really cool and innovative idea otherwise, just the small "cheat technique". I'm sorry, but I must give it a 3 for that.

itsjms responds:

HOMG you just gave me an idea for agame thanks!

Draw-Play 2 Draw-Play 2

I'm shocked

Honestly, I can't figure out how such an incredibly simple game can come up to be such a succes. I could do such a game in a few minutes, and I don't get famous. I'm shocked. All I can say.

Eggy responds:

Well go do it then, no ones stopping you. Go on, spend that few minutes and you will be famous. What are you waiting for?